Specializing in Gas Turbine Engine Test Facilities
EDF Incorporated has provided full service engineering solutions to the OEM, MRO and Government propulsion industry since 1978. We specialize in the development of engine test facilities and equipment for:
- Indoor and outdoor testing
- Gas Turbine, Rocket and Reciprocating Engine propulsion systems
- Component and specialized test cells, test stands and equipment
- Facilities for related purposes as well as manufacturing and office space
- Commercial Aerospace, Military Aerospace and Power Generation Industries
- EDF supports Engine Manufacturers (OEM), Maintenance Repair Overhaul (MRO) Facilities and Government Agencies with various Test Facility, Specialized Test Equipment and Research Development needs.
- EDF provides a range of Design Build services to Engineering Studies and General Consulting of Propulsion System Test Facilities and Test Equipment.
- EDF Designs and Manufactures Cables used for Control and Instrumentation of Test Articles and Equipment.
Company NewsTweets by @EDFEngineering
- Gas Turbine Engine Test Stand, Test Cell and Equipment
- Rocket Engine and Turbo Pump Test Stands
- Test , Manufacturing, Assembly and Office Facilities
- Control and Data Acquisition Systems
- Engineering, Drafting and Technical Services
- EDF Laborworks Project and Labor Software
- Past Projects (Portfolio)
- Community Outreach Initiatives
- EDF Capability Statement [pdf]